Monday, April 25, 2016

fanmade hentai video update 1




ok guys , this is what I will be working on from here and forward . the fanmade hentai clip will be based on dna hunter 2's first sequence . this is to buy time for the progammer to finish th RC demo . it's quite a lot of scenes and this may take a while . I'm not really sure about the ETA since I will be doing some stuff for RC too like testrun, graphic fix , story board , etc . 

as for RC , I think we will realease a test for space shooter really soon on patreon . just waiting for him to replace some graphics for some projectiles. a lot of negotiations have been made between me and the programmer . there are quite singificant changes on the initial idea that's been changed and removed . we've done a lot of testing and this why RC is kinda slow . 

so this will all for now , thanks for visiting my blog
you can click HERE support us

1 comment:

  1. SUGGESTION KO , PWEDE BA KAU MAGGAWA NG SCENE KUNG SAAN NA GANG BANG YAN MGA BABAENAYAN TAPOS NA CREAMPIE SA PWET SA PUKE, SA DEDE, SA MUKHA SA BIBIG. SABAY SABAY HINDIMAGKAKAHIWALAY UNG PARNG NANG YARE SA KUROINU UNG DARK ELF NA BABAE DUN.

    ReplyDelete