Friday, June 7, 2013

regale

regale


this is my first indie hentai video . it took me around 3 months to finish this project since i also have to do my dayjob. i can only work on producing my stuff when i have a free time. i'm a workaholic person and my gf hates it . yeah ,.. girls LOL . anyway this piece is done by 1 man . ofc,.. me. i did the writing ,animation ,sound and video editing , except the vocals . i just got that vocals from an adult video .

for a 1 man team with very less free time this is what i can offer .if i had the funds and a team, you can only imagine what i can come up with .sadly, i had to finish it ASAP while my inspiration is there . eventually i would give up finishing a project when the motivation is gone . adding to this it is the fact that this is a no budget and non-profit project ,so taking too long is not an option to me . i had so many things i want to do . i want to produce more art and this lifetime is not enough if you dig what i'm saying .

the naughty hermit is still in development stage , i need to work on the main story . i can't just make him pop up out of nowhere and screw thing around randomly . it would look like the generic fix the printer/pizza delivery thing . i don't wan't it to be like that . please leave a commnet if there is something that you can suggest or help with .


No comments:

Post a Comment